SBI Recruitment 2020 | 8134 Vacancy | Admit Card out Download Now
SBI Admit Card 2020 |SBI Recruitment 2020 | Download SBI Mains Call Letter| SBI Junior Associate 2020 Mains Admit Card | SBI Exam Date 2020
SBI Admit Card 2020 of SBI recruitment 2020 is out. State bank of India(SBI) has released the SBI clerk result prelims 2020. The pre-exam was held in the months of FEB and MAR of the year 2020 for the post 8134 Junior Associates (Clerk). This port has all the information on SBI Recruitment 2020. Check below the SBI exam date 2020, SBI scorecard 2020, and SBI clerk mains call letter details. Read the Post till the end. Stay updated for the SBI Junior Associate Mains Admit Card 2020 and SBI scorecard 2020.
Important Exam Details
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Vacancy||Junior Associates (Clerk)|
|Number of Vacancies||8134|
|Starting Date of Application||03rd JAN 2020|
|Closing Date of Application||26th JAN 2020|
|SBI Exam Date 2020||31st OCT 2020|
|Job Category||India Govt Jobs in 2020|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Download SBI scorecard 2020||Click Here|
|SBI 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Qualification||Check Table Below|
|Selection Process||Check Below|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Qualification Details||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||1800 11 2211 , 1800 425 3800|
|Follow Us @ Facebook||Click Here|
|Join us @ Telegram||Click Here|
|Join us @ Whatsapp||Click Here|
SBI vacancy 2020 Details | Pay Scale
As we know SBI Result 2020 has released. The pre-exam was held in the months of FEB and MAR of the year 2020 for the post 8134 Junior Associates (Clerk). The table below consists of the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacancy|
|01.||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)||8000|
|02.||Junior Associates (Backlog)||134|
The vacancies are shown state wise. Candidates can check the notification above for category wise vacancies.
|State||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Andaman and Nicobar||26|
|Dibang Valley, Tawang||20|
|J and K||50|
|Leh and Kargil Valley||20|
The pay scale for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Associates (Backlog) is Rs. 11765 to Rs. 31450/-.
SBI Clerk Qualification Details and Age Limit
Candidates can check the information in detail from recruitment 2020. Before filling the form you must check the official notification. General instructions are very crucial. We have provided the click above. You can go through the above tables. Check the necessary age details and qualifications required.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.||20 years to 28 years|
Fees and Bank Details
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
Candidates can pay the above-mentioned fees using internet banking or debit or credit card. Also candidates can pay offline by Challan. The challan can be generated from the official website of SBI. Candidates can submit the challan with fees in any branch of SBI bank.
SBI recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Candidates have to undergo three stages in order to get selected. The selection process consists of three rounds.
- Prelims Exam: The first round is the MCQ based pre-exam. Candidates who qualify this stage by scoring the cut off marks are eligible for the next round.
- Mains Exam: The next round is the Main exam. It is conducted to check the knowledge of the candidate. Candidates who qualify this stage by scoring the cut off marks are eligible for the last round.
- Interview: The last round is the interview.
SBI Clerk Mains 20202 Exam Pattern
The candidates who have qualifyed the pre-exam of SBI clerk are eligible for the mains exam. The exam pattern of the mains is given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|01.||General and Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|02.||English Language||40||40||35 Mins|
|03.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|04.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|05.||Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Mins|
Steps to Download the SBI Admit Card 2020
Candidates can follow the following steps to download their SBI mains call letter.
- Visit the official site: sbi.co.in careers
- Click on the career section.
- Find the link to sbi junior associate mains admit card 2020
- The login page will open asking for your Registration no. and Password.
- Enter the registration id or roll no. and password in respective spaces.
- Type the captcha
- Hit the Login button to check your result.
- The screen will display your SBI Admit Card 2020.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Only a few days are left for the SBI Exam Date 2020 that is 31st OCT 2020. None of the candidates want to lose this opportunity. Here are a few tips that may help you with your preparation. One needs to perform well. Therefore we advise the candidates to use their time efficiently.
- Give the last Revision to all the important topics.
- Try maximum Mock Test, to fasten your Speed and improve your Accuracy.
- Reading a new topic before the exam, may not help much. It will only end up losing your focus and increasing your stress.
- Do not be nervous. Take proper care of Yourself as you don’t want to be worn out before the exam. So have a sound sleep, don’t miss your meals, and stay hydrated.
Candidates can Click Here to directly check their SBI mains call letter. For more details check the official website of the SBI given above. The important links are provided above. Stay updated for the SBI result 2020 and SBI scorecard 2020.