REET 2017 Result | REET 2017 | Download Official Result Now
REET 2017 Result pdf | REET Result 2017 pdf | REET परीक्षा 2017 परिणाम
- BSER Delared REET 2017 Result . Officially REET Result 2017 pdf | REET 2017 is Available online on BSER’s Official Website ie. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov. in/ . However This Exam was held on 11-02-2018. BSER Ajmer will Release the Rajasthan TET 2017 Result Level 1 and 2 pdf Mark Sheet or Score Card . Finally Candidates acn check their Marks in the login section. Although They Can Login With Their Roll No. or Registration number and Password and Download their Score Card. Finally Qualifying candidates will get a Certificate of Teaching Eligibility .
Motive of REET
- The Candidates qualifying for REET 2017 Exam Level 1 are Eligible for Teaching primary classes . However, The Candidates qualifying for REET Exam Level 2 are Eligible for Teaching up-to to Middle or High School Classes. ( 6th- 10th )
The BSER allows the candidates to check and Download the REET Certificates for the Next 3 months After Exam.
- Online Application Starting Date : 06- 11 -2017
- Application Closing Date : 30-11-2017
- Online Application Fee Deposit Last Date : 27-11-2017
- Date of Admit Card Download : 01-02-2018
- Date of Exam : 11-02-2018
- Timing of Paper 1 : 2.30 PM – 5.00 PM
- Timing of Paper 2 : 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Highlights of REET Result
The Key points about REET Result 2017 pdf are Highlighted below:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers 2017 ( REET 2017 )|
|Conducting Body||Board of School Education Rajasthan ( BSER )|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Purpose||Certification of Primary and Elementary Teachers in State Government Schools|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes (Each paper)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language Medium||English and Hindi|
How to Check or Download REET 2017 Result ?
- The REET 2017 Result pdf can be checked through the Mark sheet or Merit List.
- You Needs to Login your Online Application Portal .
- Login with Your Roll Number or Registration Number.
- You will be use Password that was Used at time of Registration .
- After Login You Can Download Result .
REET 2017 Result
- Board of School Education Rajasthan ( BSER ) Announced REET Result 2017 pdf. However,The Interested Candidates Can Check Their Reet Result By Clicking The links Given Below……..
- Answer Key Level 1
- Answer Key Level 2
- REET Result 2017 LEVEL 1
- REET RESULT 2017 LEVEL 2
- Sarkari Naukri Result
REET Revised Result 2017
- Board of School Education Rajasthan ( BSER ) Announced REET Revised Result 2017 . However The Interested Candidates Can Check Their Revised Result By Clicking The links Given Below……..
- REET 2017 REVISED RESULT LEVEL 2
- REET 2017 Qualifying Marks – Gen : 60% and Reserved : 55%
|Candidate’s Category|| Cut off Marks
(out of Total 150 Marks)
|General (UR – Unreserved)||90 Marks (60%)|
|SC/ ST Reserved||82 Marks (55%)|
Court Case Status
On the Direction of State High Court vide Civil Petition Number 4907 /19 Board of Secondary Education for REET 2017 , Ajmer , Rajasthan declared the Revised Result. Finally The appeared Candidates Can check and Download their Results By clicking The Following Links
Eligibility for Paper I
- Candidate Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Also along with it, he/she must have passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- Also Along with it ,He/she must have passed or appear in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE .
- Aspirants Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Also Along with it , They must also pass or appear in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have a pass certificate of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
Eligibility for Paper II
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
- Also along with it , Aspirants must have completed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks must be done in relevant discipline.
- Also along with it , He/she must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE .
REET Result Compilation
The REET 2017 Official Answer Key is used to Evaluate the Response Sheets of the Candidates .Similarly The Marking scheme is followed for Evaluating the OMR Sheets of all the appearing candidates will Be same. However There is No Negative Marking in Exam .The Procedure to prepare the Merit list .
- The OMR sheets of the candidates will be compared with the official solutions sheet.
- All the Right answers will be calculated . while The Total will be done for all the wrong answers.
- Marks will be Given for all the Right Answers as per the Evaluating scheme.
- Further, the Marks Obtained by candidates will be totaled.
- Here, The total marks scored by Candidate will be compared with the cut off marks .
Details in REET Result
Below are the details that will be available in the merit list of REET Result 2017 pdf :
- Organizing Body ie. BSER
- Name of exam ie. Rajasthan TET 2017
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper Number
- Serial Number
- Application Number
- Roll number
- Category Name
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
- According to REET 2017 Notification , Fee For Each Paper 1 and 2 is Rs 550 and For Both Papers Rs 750 .
- The Aspirants are Advised to check REET 2017 Eligibility before applying for the Exam. However Candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories will be Provided with a Relaxation of 5% in the Qualifying Marks. While Detailed Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher are different.
- Dear Candidates , Rajasthan School Education Board Declared Result of REET Result 2017 pdf and Answer Keys . Finally You Can Download Result, Result Name wise .
- The Result for Rajasthan TET 2017 Will be Available on the official website . However Board of School Education Rajasthan will Release Result . Also along with it , Candidates can also check their Marks for the exam in the login section. Finally They Can Login With Their Roll No. or Registration number and Password and Download their Score card. Only Qualifying candidates will get a Certificate of Teaching Eligibility after Declaring Result .
- As You knows , REET 2017 Aspirants who wish to qualify the exam have to Achieve the minimum cut-off for the exam. However The minimum marks of cut-off for General category Aspirants will be 60% of total marks i.e. 90 marks out 150 marks . Similarly The minimum marks of cut-off for Reserved category Aspirants will be 55% of total marks i.e. 82 marks out 150 .
The people who Qualified the REET 2017 exam can apply for the post of Primary School Teacher and Middle School Teacher as per the eligibility certificate. However Middle School Teachers Can Be promoted As Master Cadre Teacher . Also Along with it , Lower Primary School Teachers Can Be promoted As Upper primary Teachers Only if They Fulfill Eligibility Criteria For Promotion . However Candidates who Qualified the paper-1 will be eligible for being a teacher for class 1st to 5th. Similarly People who wish to be a Upper primary teacher for class 6th to 8th must clear the exam for paper-2 . Finally Qualifying candidates Can become teachers as recruited by a private school or the school fully and partially affiliated by the School Education Board Rajasthan Ajmer.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans – There is no Difference in REET and RTET Exam . Government just Changed Name of Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test ( RTET ) to Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers ( REET )
Ans : Rajasthan TET 2017 Result for Level 1 and 2 pdf Can be Downloadable by Clicking links Given Above in This Post .
|Follow Us @ Facebook||Click Here|