UP D.EL.ED 2020 | UP BTC 2020 | यूपी डीएलएड 2020 | यूपी बीटीसी 2020 | UP BTC @ Updeled@gov.in | Admission | Online Form | Eligibility | Admit Card | Counselling Schedule | Merit List | Cut off | Counselling Result
UP BTC 2020 | UP D.EL.ED 2020 | यूपी डीएलएड 2020 | यूपी बीटीसी 2020 | U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI | परीक्षा नियामक प्राधिकारी, उत्तर प्रदेश
- UP D.EL.ED was Formally Known As UP BTC . UP D.EL.ED Stands for Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education and UP BTC Stands For Uttar Pradesh Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate . Both Courses are Same.
- UP D.EL.ED 2020 | UP BTC 2020 is a Two Year Elementary Teacher Training Course . UP D.EL.ED is Conducted by U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI , Allahabad , Prayagraj Uttar Pradesh . UP DELED Examination is Conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. UP D.EL.ED is a Semester System Course . It Has Four Semesters.
- Mainly Aim of UP D.EL.ED is Train Teachers to Teach Students of Class 1st to 8th . These teachers are also Called UP BTC Teacher or UP primary Teacher or UP Elementary Teacher.
UP D.EL.ED 2020 Admission | UP BTC Admission 2020
- UP D.EL.ED / BTC 2020 Admission Process Comprise Seven Stages .
- First Stage : Online Application Process.
- Second Stage : Application Fees Deposit .
- Third Stage : Filling Choice of BTC / DELED Institutes.
- Fourth Stage: UP BTC 2020 State Rank List and Admit Card for Counselling .
- Fifth Stage : Counselling , Verification of Documents and Allocation of Institute.
- Sixth Stage : Deposit Course Fees.
- Seventh Stage : Stating of Classes.
- हिन्दी में यूपी डीएलएड के बारे में जानें .
UP D.EL.ED 2020 Important Dates
- Interested Candidates can Check UP BTC 2020 Important Dates are As below….
UP BTC 2020 Notification | UP D.EL.ED 2020 Notification 3rd – 4th week of June 2020 Last Date to Register online UP BTC 2020 1st week of July 2020 Last Date to pay the UPBTC 2020 Application fee 1st week of July 2020 Last Date to take a Print out of the application 1st week of July 2020 Release of UP D.El.Ed 2020 Merit List | UP BTC 2020 Merit List 2nd – 3rd week of July 2020 Choice filling Institutes / College for 1st Round July 2020 Last date for Document Verification / Allot Institute 1st week of Aug 2020 Commencement of UP Deled 2020 Classes 1st week of Aug 2020 UP BTC Counselling 2nd Round Aug 2020 Last date for document verification/Completing admission Last week of Aug 2020
UP D.EL.ED 2020 Eligibility Criteria | UP BTC Eligibility
Before Apply Online for UP DELED 2020 | UP BTC 2020 Candidates Should Read Eligibility Criteria carefully . To Read UP BTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria Refer UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Notification .
- The minimum age to Apply UP BTC is 18 years .
- The maximum age to Apply UP BTC is 35 years .
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is As Per UP Govt Norms .
- The candidates Should be Passed class 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh Education Board / CBSE / ICSE / other equivalent board.
- The candidates Should Possess Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline as Mentions in official Notification .
- The candidates Should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation .
- Candidate Should Be Resident of Uttar Pradesh .
UP BTC 2020 Application Form
The Interested Candidates can apply online for UP D.EL.Ed 2020 from the official website, updeled.gov.in. Follow the steps given below to apply for UP BTC 2020.
Online Process to apply
Step 1: Visit UP BTC official website, updeled.gov.in.
Step 2: Register Yourself By Providing Details such as name, e-mail id, contact number .
Step 3: After the Registration is complete, Login application form.
Step 4: Enter the Personal Details, Communication Details and Academic Qualification Details and Experience.
Step 5: Upload the Scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the Prescribed format.
Step 6: Then, pay the application fee online or Offline.
UP D.EL.ED 2020 Application fee Details
- General / Unreserved: Rs 500
- SC/ ST ( Only UP ) : Rs 300
- PWD Candidates : Rs 100
- The amount can be paid via debit card / credit card / net banking / e-challan.
UP BTC 2020 | UP D.EL.ED OTP Generation
- While filling the choice of college or Institute after the Registration, An OTP will be send To candidates on their Registered Mobile Number. After Providing the OTP number, They Needs to Generate a password for Further Process . In Further Process They Needs To Fill Choice of Institute of College in which they wants to Enroll .
- However There is no Restriction in selecting the colleges or Institute. Candidates can Select Colleges as many choices they wishes . They can Choose UP BTC Colleges as Priority Wise . They Can Choose College of Their Choice from UP Private BTC Colleges as well UP Govt BTC Colleges .