TNTET Certificate @ trb.tn.nic.in
How Can I Get TNTET CERTIFICATE ?
- The TNTET Certificate can be checked through the Mark sheet and Tamilnadu TET Certificate Portal.
- There are Thousands of Candidates Those have Passed Exam but Still has not Received Tamilnadu TET Certificates. Here is a good news for them . The Teachers Recruitment Board has issued an important Notification Cum Helpline Regarding Certificate.
How to Download TNTET 2019 Certificate ?
- You Needs to Login your TNTET Certificate Online Application Portal ie. trb.tn.nic.in
- Login with Your TNTET Roll Number or TNTET Registration Number.
- You will be use Password that was Used at time of Registration .
- After Login You Can Download Certificate .
Validity of TNTET Certificate
- Validity of Tamilnadu TET Certificate is 7 years From Date of Declaration of Result
The Tamil Nadu Education Board | TNTRB Issues Certificate Only to Those Candidates those Secure Minimum Pass Marks in TNTET Exam . The Minimum Pass Marks Category Wise are Given Below……
|Candidate’s Category|| TNTET Cut off Marks|
(out of Total 150 Marks)
|General (UR – Unreserved)||90 Marks (60%)|
|SC/ ST Reserved||82 Marks (55%)|
TNTET Certificate Important Links
- Candidates Can get TNTET Certificate from Teachers Recruitment Board ‘ s Local Office or Concerned DIET.
- Download Tamilnadu TET 2019 Paper 1 Certificate of Marks Cum Score Card
- Tamilnadu TET 2019 Paper 2 Certificate of Marks Cum Score Card
- Download TNTET 2017 Paper 1 Certificate of Marks cum Score Card
- Tamilnadi TET 2017 Paper 2 Certificate of Marks cum Score Card
- Download TNTET 2013 Paper 1 and 2 Certificate of Marks cum Score Card
- Tamilnadu TET 2014 Paper 1 and 2 Certificate of Marks cum Score Card
Details in TNTET Certificate
Below are the details that will be available in TNTET Certificate:
- Organizing Body ie. Teacher Recruitment Board , Chennai
- Name of exam ie. TNTET
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper Number
- Serial Number
- Application Number
- Roll number
- Category Name
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
Teacher Recruitment Board , Tamil Nadu ( TRB TN ) is Authorized to Conduct Exam and to Distribute Tamilnadu TET Certificate to Pass Candidates .
- The Candidates those passed TN TET Can check and Download Their Tamilnadu TET Duplicate Certificates cum TN TET Duplicate Mark sheet / Duplicate Score Card by Clicking The links Given Below ……
- Procedure For Duplicate TN TET Certificate
- Download TN TET Duplicate Certificate Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is Validity of TN TET Certificate ?
Ans :Tamilnadu TET Certificate is Valid for Seven Years From The Date Declaration of Result.
Q2 : In Case of Certificate Lost , Can a Duplicate Certificate Obtained ?
Ans : Yes , A TN TET Duplicate Certificate can be Obtained ?
Q3: What is Process of Duplicate Certificate ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply for TN TET Duplicate Certificate with Prescribed Forms with a Demand Draft of Rs 100 of Indian Overseas Bank , Indian Bank , Canara Bank in Favour of Teacher Recruitment Board Chennai , payable at Chennai .
தமிழ்நாடு ஆசிரியர் தகுதித் தேர்வு ,
Follow Us @ Facebook