REET 2017 RESULT | REET RESULT 2017 @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET 2017 Result
- The Result for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers 2017 Will be Available on the official website of Board of School Education Rajasthan ie. BSER ( http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov. in/ ) . BSER Ajmer will Release the REET 2017 Result . Candidates check their Marks for the REET 2017 Exam in the login section. They Can Login With Their REET Roll No. or Registration number and Password and Download their REET Score Card. REET Qualifying candidates will get a Certificate of Teaching Eligibility .
Motive of REET 2017
- The Candidates qualifying for REET Exam Level 1 are Eligible for Teaching primary classes . However, The Candidates qualifying for REET Exam Level 2 are Eligible for Teaching up-to to Middle or High School Classes. ( 6th- 10th )
The BSER allows the candidates to check and Download the REET Certificates for the Next 3 months After Exam.
REET 2017 Important Dates
- Online Application Stating Date : 06- 11 -2017
- Online Application Closing Date : 30-11-2017
- Online Application Fee Deposit Last Date : 27-11-2017
- Date of Admit Card Download : 01-02-2018
- Date of REET 2017 Exam : 11-02-2018
- Timing of REET 2017 Paper 1 : 2.30 PM – 5.00 PM
- Timing of REET 2017 Paper 2 : 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Highlights of REET 2017
The Key points about REET 2017 are Highlighted below:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers 2017 ( REET 2017 )|
|Conducting Body||Board of School Education Rajasthan ( BSER )|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Purpose||Certification of Primary and Elementary Teachers in State Government Schools|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes (Each paper)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language Medium||English and Hindi|
How to Check or Download REET 2017 Result ?
- The REET Result 2017 can be checked through the Mark sheet or Merit List.
- You Needs to Login your Online Application Portal .
- You Can Login with Your REET Roll Number or REET Registration Number.
- You will be use Password that was Used at time of REET Registration .
- After Login You Can Download REET Result .
- Validity of REET 2017 Certificate is 7 years .
REET 2017 Qualifying Marks / REET 2017 Cut Off
- Qualifying Marks – Gen : 60% and Reserved : 55%
|Candidate’s Category|| REET 2017 Cut off Marks
(out of Total 150 Marks)
|General (UR – Unreserved)||90 Marks (60%)|
|SC/ ST Reserved||82 Marks (55%)|
REET 2017 Court Case Status
On the Direction of State High Court vide Civil Petition Number 4907 /19 Board of Secondary Education , Ajmer , Rajasthan declared the Revised Result of REET 2017 /RTET 2017. The appeared Candidates Can check or Download their Results By clicking The Following Links
REET 2017 Revised Result
REET 2017 Eligibility for Paper I
- Candidate Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Also, he/she must have passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- He/she must have passed or appear in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Aspirants Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- They must also pass or appear in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have a pass certificate of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
- Graduation degree in relevant discipline must be acquired.
- A certificate of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
REET 2017 Eligibility for Paper II
- A Graduate Degree in Relevant Discipline must be obtained.
- Also, candidate must have passed or appear in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
- Aspirants must have completed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks must be done in relevant discipline.
- He/she must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Candidates must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks
- Also, they must have either passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have passed or should be appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Aspirants must have done graduation with at least 50% marks.
- Also, they should have passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
REET 2017 Result Compilation
The REET 2017 Official Answer Key is used to Evaluate the Response Sheets of the Candidates . The Marking scheme is followed for Evaluating the REET 2017 OMR Sheets of all the appearing candidates will Be same. There is No Negative Marking in REET 2017 Exam .The Procedure to prepare the REET 2017 Merit list .
- The OMR sheets of the candidates will be compared with the official solutions sheet.
- All the Right answers will be calculated .
- The Total will be done for all the wrong answers.
- Marks will be Given for all the Right Answers as per the Evaluating scheme.
- Further, the Marks Obtained by candidates will be totaled.
- Here, The total marks scored by Candidate will be compared with the REET 2017 cut off marks .
Details in REET 2017 Result
Below are the details that will be available in the merit list of REET Result:
- Organizing Body ie. BSER
- Name of exam ie. REET 2017
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper Number
- Serial Number
- REET Application Number
- Roll number
- Category Name
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
REET 2017 Fee Structure
- REET 2017 Fee For Each Paper 1 and 2 is Rs 550 and For Both Papers Rs 750 .
REET 2017 Qualifying Marks
- The Aspirants are Advised to check REET 2017 Eligibility before applying for the Exam. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories will be Provided with a Relaxation of 5% in the Qualifying Marks. Detailed Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher are different.
REET 2017 Result Update
- Dear Candidates , Rajasthan School Education Board Declared Result of REET 2017 Result and Answer Keys .You Can Download Result, REET Result 2017 and REET 2017 Result Name wise and REET 2017 Answer key/ TET 2017.
- The Result for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacheres 2017 Will be Available on the official website of REET 2017 . Board of School Education Rajasthan will Release REET 2017 Result form of Merit list . Candidates can also check their Marks for the REET exam in the login section. They Can Login With Their REET 2017 Roll No. or Registration number and Password and Download their REET 2017 Score card. REET 2017 Qualifying candidates will get a Certificate of Teaching Eligibility after Declaring REET 2017 Result .
REET 2017 Revised Answer Key
- In case of Revision of Answer key . The Revised Answer key will be displayed or issued by Rajasthan Education School ( BSER ). Revised Answer key May Affect candidates Score in REET 2017 . Revised Answer key may be in Form of PDF and May be Downloadable .
REET 2017 Conducting Authority
- Rajasthan School Education Board ( BSER ) Ajmer Authority To Conduct REET . All circular Regarding REET Are Also Available on Education Board’s Website . REET 2017 ie Rajasthan TET 2017 was held in Feb 2018.
REET 2017 Merit List
- REET 2017 Result will Be Available in two Forms ie. Result in Candidate’s Portal and Other is REET 2017 Merit List . REET 2017 Merit List will be in Form pdf . This Merit List Pdf will Be downloadable to Candidates. The Merit List Result May be Name wise or Roll Number Wise .
Scope of REET 2017
Job profile After REET 2017
The people who Qualified the REET 2017 exam can apply for the post of Primary School Teacher or Middle School Teacher as per the eligibility certificate. Middle School Teachers Can Be promoted As Master Cadre Teacher There after They Can Be Promoted As School Lecturer . However Lower Primary School Teachers Can Be promoted As Upper primary Teachers if They Fulfill Eligibility Criteria For Promotion . Candidates who Qualified the REET paper-1 will be eligible for being a teacher for class 1st to 5th. People who wish to be a Upper primary teacher for class 6th to 8th must clear the exam for REET paper-2 . Qualifying candidates Can become teachers as recruited by a private school or the school fully or partially affiliated by the School Education Board Rajasthan Ajmer.
REET 2017 FAQ
Q 1 :What is Difference in REET and RTET Exam .
Ans – There is no Difference iin REET and RTET Exam . Government just Changed Name of Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test ( RTET ) to Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers ( REET ).
Q 2 : Difference Between Criteria for REET and RTET .
Ans -Both Have Same Eligibility Criteria .
Q 3 : Difference Between RTET Syllabus and REET Syllabus .
Ans – No Difference Both Have Same Syllabus .
Follow Us @ Facebook
Also Search For – REET 2017 RESULT , REET 2017 RESULT NAME WISE , 2017 REET RESULT ,REET 2017 REVISED RESULT , REET 2017 CUT OFF, REET 2017 RESULT NAME WISE , 2017 REET CUT OFF , REET 2017 CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD , REET 2017 FINAL RESULT , REET 2017 MERIT LIST , REET RESULT 2017 , REET REVISED RESULT 2017, REET RESULT 2017 , RTET RESULT 2017 , REET 2017 REVISED RESULT NAME WISE , BSER REET 2017 , REET 2017 MERIT LIST NAME WISE, REET 2017 SELECTION LIST, REET 2017 COURT CASE , REET 2017 QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER KEY, REET 2017, REET 2017 CERTIFICATE VALIDITY, REET 2017 CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION, REET 2017 CERITIFICATE FORMAT , REET 2017 CERTIFICATE DETAILS , REET 2017 OBJECTIONS, REET 2017 PASS PERCENTAGE , REET 2017 SCORE CARD , RTET 2017 RESULT, RTET RESULT 2017 , REET VACANCY 2020 , REET VACANCIES 2020 , REET 2020 JOBS , REET 2020 NEWS, REET 2020 UPDATE