PSTET 2018 RESULT | PSTET RESULT 2018 @ www.pstet.net | Merit List | Cut Off | Answer Key |PTET 2018 Result | Punjab TET 2018 Result
PSTET 2018 RESULT
What is PSTET 2018 Result
- Punjab State Teaching Eligibility Test ( PSTET ) is a State Level Examination Conducted to Certify the Eligibility of candidates to be appointed as teachers at Primary and Upper Primary levels. According NCTE Norms PSTET Exam Must be conducted least a year . PSTET 2018 Exam will be held on Jan 19 , 2020 .
- PSTET Exam is Parted into two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. As per PSTET 2018 Exam Pattern, Candidates aspiring to become a teacher of classes 1–5 need to Pass Paper 1, whereas those who want to become a teacher of classes 6–8 need to Pass Paper 2
Highlights of PSTET 2018 Exam
- The Key points about are PSTET 2018 Highlighted below
|Exam Name||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)|
|Conducting Body||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Purpose||Certification of Primary and Elementary Teachers in State Government Schools|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes (Each paper)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language Medium||English and Punjabi|
PSTET 2018 Important Dates
- Date of Notification : 19-10-2019
- Starting date of Online Application : 21-10-2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 04-11-2019
- Date of Exam : 19-01-2020 ( Revised )
- Pstet 2018 Revised Key Dates
PSTET 2018 Notification
PSTET 2018 Statistics
- Approximately 251 examination centers were established All across Punjab for conducting of PSTET 2018 . Around 1,74,561 candidates from Punjab as well as neighboring states are likely to appear in the PSTET 2018 examination.
How to Apply PSTET Online Instructions
PSTET 2018 Fee Structure
- Pstet 2018 Fee for General Category For Each Paper 1 and 2 is Rs 600 and For Both Papers Rs 1200 . For Reserved Category For Each Paper 1 and 2 is Rs 300 and For Both Papers Rs 600 . Fee For Ex-service Man Self is Nil.Read Pstet 2018 Fee Structure Notification .
PSTET 2018 Qualifying Marks
- The Aspirants are Advised to check PSTET 2018 Eligibility before applying for the Exam. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories will be Provided with a Relaxation of 5% in the Qualifying Marks. Detailed Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher are different.
PSTET 2018 Result Update
- Dear Candidates , Punjab School Education Board Punjab Declared Result of PSTET 2018 Result ( Available Soon ) and Answer Keys .You Can Download Result, PSTET Result 2018 and Pstet 2018 Result Name wise and Pstet 2018 Answer key/ TET 2018.
- The Result for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Will be Available on the official website of PSTET 2018 i.e. pstet.net. Education Department Punjab or Punjab School Education Board will Release in the PSTET 2018 Result form of Merit list . Candidates can also check their Marks for the PSTET exam in the login section. They Can Login With Their PSTET 2018 Roll No. or Registration number and Password and Download their PSTET 2018 Score card. PSTET 2018 Qualifying candidates will get a Certificate of Teaching Eligibility after Declaring PSTET 2018 Result .
Motive of PSTET 2018
- The Candidates qualifying for PSTET 2018 PAPER 1 are Eligible for Teaching primary classes . However, The Candidates qualifying for PSTET 2018 PAPER 2 are Eligible for Teaching up-to to Middle or High School Classes. ( 6th- 10th )
PSTET 2018 Result Compilation
- The PSTET 2018 Official Answer Key is used to Evaluate the Response Sheets of the Candidates . The Marking scheme is followed for Evaluating the PSTET 2018 OMR Sheets of all the appearing candidates will Be same. There is No Negative Marking in PSTET Exam .The Procedure to prepare the PSTET 2018 Merit list .
- The OMR sheets of the candidates will be compared with the official solutions sheet.
- All the Right answers will be calculated .
- The Total will be done for all the wrong answers.
- Marks will be Given for all the Right Answers as per the Evaluating scheme.
- Further, the Marks Obtained by candidates will be totaled.
- Here, The total marks scored by Candidate will be compared with the PSTET 2018 cut off marks .
How to Check PSTET Result 2018 ?
The PSTET 2018 Result can be checked through the Mark sheet or PSTET 2018 Exam Merit List.
You Needs to Login your PSTET 2018 Online Application Portal
- You Can Login with Your PSTET 2018 Roll Number or PSTET 2018 Registration Number.
- You will be use Password that was Used at time of Pstet Registarion .
- After Login You Can Download PSTET 2018 Certificate .
PSTET 2018 Result Dates
- However Education Department Punjab And Punjab School Education Board Will Release officially PSTET 2018 Answer key As per tentative Schedule . Answer key of PSTET 2020 will be Available in Last week of February 2020 or First March of February 2020 . However There is No Fix Date for PSTET 2018 Result . The Appearing Candidates Can Check Or Down unofficial Answer Key by clicking The Links Given Below……….
PSTET 2018 Cut Off
|Candidate’s Category|| PSTET 2018 Cut off Marks|
(out of Total 150 Marks)
|General (UR – Unreserved)||90 Marks (60%)|
|SC/ ST Reserved||82 Marks (55%)|
PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY
Punjab School Education Board Released PSTET 2018 Answer Key on Official Website of PSTET 2018 ie PSTET.net . Candidates are Advised to Raise Objections till 03-02-2020 ( 03.00 PM ) on Official website of PSTET 2018 under “Candidate’s Query Portal ” . Grievance Portal will be Live 31-01-2020 ( 03.00 PM ) to 03-02-2020 ( 03.00 PM ) . Candidates can check or Download PSTET 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key and Download PSTET 2018 Paper 2 Answer Key . Candidates Can Download PSTET Answer Key Pdf Also. However Candidates Can Download Their Respective Answer Key By Login Their PSTET 2018 Portal. To Login PSTET 2018 Online Portal a link Is Given Below . Candidates Needs to Click This links. After Reached on Pstet 2018 Website . They will see a Link Candidates query Portal . They Needs to Click it . Now they Needs to Provide their PSTET 2018 Registration Number and After providing Password . They will Able to Login . Now they will be able to access PSTET 2018 Detailed Info .
- DOWNLOAD PSTET 2018 PSTET PAPER 2 ANSWER KEY SET C MATH SCIENCE PDF
- DOWNLOAD PSTET 2018 PAPER 1 ANSWER KEY SET D PDF
- PSTET 2018 PAPER 2 ANSWER KEY SET B SOCIAL SCIENCE PDF
- DOWNLOAD PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY PAPER 1 SET A PDF
- DOWNLOAD PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY PAPER 2 SET D SOCIAL SCIENCE PDF
- DOWNLAOD PSTET 2018 PAPER 1 ANSWER KEY SET B PDF
- DOWNLOAD PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY PAPER 2 SET A PDF
- DOWNLOAD PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY PAPER 1 SET C PDF
PSTET 2018 Result (Tentative 4th week February to 1st Week March)
- Download PSTET 2018 Certificate
Who Can Apply for PSTET 2018?
What is PSTET 2018 Eligibility ?
- The Aspirants are Advised to check PSTET 2018 Eligibility before applying for the Exam. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories will be Provided with a Relaxation of 5% in the Qualifying Marks. Detailed Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher are different. They are as follows.
PSTET 2018 Eligibility for Paper I ?
- Candidate Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Also, he/she must have passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- He/she must have passed or appear in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Aspirants Must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- They must also pass or appear in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have a pass certificate of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
- Graduation degree in relevant discipline must be acquired.
- A certificate of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
PSTET 2018 Eligibility for Paper II
- A Graduate Degree in Relevant Discipline must be obtained.
- Also, candidate must have passed or appear in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks must be acquired.
- Aspirants must have completed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks must be done in relevant discipline.
- He/she must also complete a year in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Candidates must pass Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks
- Also, they must have either passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Along with it, they must have passed or should be appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Aspirants must have done graduation with at least 50% marks.
- Also, they should have passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
PSTET 2018 Revised Answer Key
- In case of Revision of Answer key . The Revised Answer key will be displayed or Issued by Punjab school Education Board . Revised Answer key May Affect candidates Score in PSTET 2018 . Revised Answer key may be in Form of PDF and May be Downloadable . PSTET 2018 Revised Answer key May be Available only After Official Notification .
How to Check PSTET 2018 Result Via Merit List ?
- The PSTET 2018 Result can also be checked from the PSTET 2018 Merit list. Follow the steps Given Belowto download the PSTET Merit List Respectively.
- Go to the official website of PSTET 2018 i.e. pstet.net.
- Check under the New and Events section or Use Login Section, the merit list will be uploaded Here whenever it has been released.
- Click on the PSTET 2018 Merit List link and download the PDF Document.
- Open this Document and Type Ctrl + F and enter your name or roll number to check whether you have qualified or not.
PSTET 2018 Conducting Authority
- PSEB means Punjab School Education Board is Responsible Authority To Conduct PSTET . All circular Regarding PSTET Are Also Available on Education Board’s Website . PSTET 2018 ie Punjab TET 2018 was held in January 2020 .
PSTET 2018 Certificate
- Validity of PSTET 2018 Certificate is 7 years .
- Qualifying Marks for PSTET 2018 – Gen : 60% and Reserved : 55%
- Login Your Pstet Account Using Your Registration Number Details.
Details in PSTET 2018 Certificate
Below are the details that will be available in the merit list of PSTET 2018 Result Certificate:
- Organizing Body ie. Punjab School Education Board, SAS Nagar Mohali
- Name of exam ie. PSTET 2018
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper Number
- Serial Number
- PSTET Application Number
- Roll number
- Category Name
- Marks Obtained
- Total Marks
PSTET 2018 Result Cut Off
- PSTET 2018 Aspirants who wish to qualify the exam have to Achieve the minimum cut-off for the exam. Candidates who do not score marks more than or equal to the minimum cut-off marks will be not considered Qualified for PSTET 2018 . The minimum marks of cut-off for General category Aspirants will be 60% of total marks i.e. 90 marks out 150 marks and The minimum marks of cut-off for Reserved category Aspirants will be 55% of total marks i.e. 82 marks out 150 . However State board is Authorized to decide More Relaxation for some categories of candidates in the minimum cut-off marks .
PSTET 2018 Merit List
- PSTET 2018 Result will Be Available in two Forms ie. Result in Candidate’s Portal and Other is PSTET 2018 Merit List . PSTET 2018 Merit List will be in Form pdf . This Merit List Pdf will Be downloadable to Candidates. The Merit List Result May be Name wise or Roll Number Wise . PSTET 2018 Merit List Can be Treated As Selection List . Candidates having Names in PSTET 2018 Merit List Can Be Considered As PSTET 2018 Qualified .
Scope of PSTET 2018
Job profile After PSTET 2018
The people who Qualified the PSTET 2018 exam can apply for the post of Primary School Teacher or Middle School Teacher as per the eligibility certificate. Middle School Teachers Can Be promoted As Master Cadre Teacher There after They Can Be Promoted As School Lecturer . However Primary School Teachers Can Be promoted As Master Cadre Teachers if They Fulfill Eligibility Criteria For Promotion . Candidates who Qualified the PSTET paper-1 will be eligible for being a teacher for class 1st to 5th. People who wish to be a Master Cadre teacher for class 6th to 8th must clear the exam for PSTET paper-2 . Qualifying candidates Can become teachers as recruited by a private school or the school fully or partially affiliated by the Punjab School Education Board .
PSTET 2018 Objectives
- It Would set up National Stranded and enhance Teacher Quality in Recruitment Process .
- It Would Enhance Teacher, Student and Institute Performance Stranded .
- It would Set up Confidence in Govt Organisations that lays special emphasis in Teacher Quality .
PSTET 2018 Time Duration
- It is clarified regarding the time duration for PSTET 2018 that National Council for Teacher
Education (NCTE) vide letter no. F. 76-1/2011 /NCTE /Acad/A65411-445 dated 9th April, 2013
had increased the time duration as stipulated in clause 7 of NCTE Guidelines for conducting
PSTET 2018 from 1.30 hours to 2.30 hours for a period of 6 months or till the report of the Committee
constituted for the purpose.
PSTET 2018 FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow Us @ Facebook
ALSO SEARCH FOR – PSTET , PSTET RESULT , PSTET 2018 REVISED RESULT ,PSTET LASTEST INFO , PSTET ONLINE APPLY ,PSTET 2020 ELIGIBILITY, PSTET SYLLABUS , PSTET EXAM PATTERN , PSTET NOTES, PSTET QUESTION PAPER, PSTET PREVIOUS PAPERS , PSTET ANSWER KEY , PSTET CUT OFF , PSTET CERTIFICATE, PSTET 2018 , PSTET 2018 ADMIT CARD, PSTET 2018 ONLINE APPLY , PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY , PSTET 2018 QUESTION PAPER , PSTET 2018 GUESS PAPER , PSTET 2018 CUT OFF , PSTET 2018 RESULT , PSTET RESULT 2018 , PUNJAB TET 2018 RESULT , TET 2018 RESULT , PSTET 2018 RESULT NAME WISE , PSTET 2018 SYLLABUS , PSTET 2018 EXAM PATTERN , PUNJAB TET RESULT , PUNJAB TET 2018 RESULT , 2018 PUNJAB TET RESULT , PTET 2018 RESULT , 2018 PTET RESULT , PSTET 2018 ANSWER KEY , OFFICIAL ANSWER KEY PSTET 2018 , PSTET . NET , PSTET . COM , PSEB .AC .IN, PUNJAB TET 2018 RESULT , PUNJAB TET RESULT 2018 , 2018 PSTET OFFICIAL RESULT , PSTET CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD 2018, PSTET 2018 ADMIT CRAD , PSTET 2018 SYLLABUS , PSTET 2018 QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER KEY, PSTET 2018 SAMPLE PAPER , PSTET MERIT LIST NAME WISE , PSTET 2018 SELECTION LIST , PSTET 2018 COURT CASE STATUS , PSTET 2018 RESULT DATE , PSTET 2018 RESULT PDF DOWNLOAD, PSTET 2018 CERTIFICATE VALIDITY , PSTET 2018 CERTIFICATE FORMAT, PSTET 2018 CERTIFICATE ISSUING AUTHORITY , PSTET 2018 SUBJECT NOTES, PSTET 2018 CERTIFICATE CORRECTION , PSTET 2018 CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION , PSTET 2018 PAPER 1 RESULT , PSTET 2018 PAPER 2 RESULT , PSTET 2018 FOR B Ed CANDIADTES , PSTET 2018 ETT CANDIDATES. PSTET 2018 NCTE GUIDELINES. PSTET 2018 GRACE MARKS , CARRER AGLA SEM , PSTET 2018 REVISED CUT OFF , PSTET 2018 REVISED MERIT LIST , PSTET 2018 REVISED ANSWER KEY , PSTET 2018 REVISED SELECTION LIST , PSTET 2018 REVISED QUALIFIED LIST , PTET 2018 Result , PTET Result 2018 , ਪੀਏਸਟੀਈਟੀ 2018 ਨਤੀਜ਼ਾ , ਪੰਜਾਬ ਟੇਟ 2018 ਨਤੀਜ਼ਾ , ਪੰਜਾਬ ਟੀਈਟੀ 2018 ਨਤੀਜ਼ਾ , PTET 2018 Merit List , PSTET 2018 Revised Result , PSTET Result Revised . Pstet paper 1 result , pstet paper 2 result , PSTET RESULT 2018 , PSTET RESULT 2018 NAME WISE , DOWNLOAD PSTET RESULT 2018 , PSTET RESULT 2018 ROLL NUMBER WISE , PSTET PAPER 1 RESULT 2018 , PSTET PAPER 2 RESULT 2018