PSCSCCE 2020 | Download Punjab PCS official Syllabus 2020 pdf
PPSC Civil Services 2020 | Punjab PCS Exam 2020 | PSCSCCE 2020 | Punjab PCS Syllabus pdf Download
- Punjab Public Service Commission ( PPSC ) , Patiala Released an Employment Notification of 77 Various Vacancies Under PSCSCCE 2020 or Punjab PCS 2020 Exam . Details of Punjab PCS 2020 Vacancies , PSCSCCE 2020 Syllabus pdf and Punjab PCS Syllabus pdf are as follow.
Punjab PCS 2020 Vacancies Details
|Name of Vacancy||Number of Vacancy|
|Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)||20|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police ( DSP )||26|
|Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer||02|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer||02|
|Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies||04|
|Labour and Conciliation Officer||01|
|Employment Generation and Training Officer||07|
|Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)||10|
- This Page provides you all Information About Latest Punjab CIVIL SERVICES EXAM 2020. This Page Provides all info Like Online Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card , Exam Pattern , Exam Date, PSCSCCE Syllabus 2020 pdf | PSCSCCE 2020 Syllabus pdf, Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off and Result etc . Read The Post Till Very End.
- To Clear your Confusions or Doubt about Punjab PCS 2020 Recruitment . Go to FAQ Section which is Given in end of this Post.
- No Need to Go anywhere else , PPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 Prelim all Info in Given in This Post , Please Check thoroughly this Post Step wise Step . Read The Content Carefully
|Starting Date of Online Application||06 June 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||30 July 2020 Extended|
|Last Date For Fees Submission||06 August 2020 Extended|
|General Information||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Date Extend Notice||Notice 1 || Notice 2|
|Other Notice||Click Here|
|Sports Category List||Click Here|
|ANNEXURE- C||ANNEXURE- C|
|PWD List||Click Here|
|Follow us @ Facebook||Click Here|
- SC / ST / BC ( Punjab only ) : Rs. 500/- (Application Fees ) + Rs. 625/ ( Exam Fees ) = Total Rs 1125/-
- General / ALL LDESM : Rs. 500/- (Application Fees ) + Rs. 2500/ ( Exam Fees ) = Total Rs 3000/-
- ESM Self : Rs. 500/- (Application Fees ) + Nil ( Exam Fees ) = Total Rs 500/-
- PWD : Rs. 500/- (Application Fees ) + Rs. 1250/ ( Exam Fees ) = Total Rs 1750/-
- Application Fees Mode : Online
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
(ii) No candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Preliminary Competitive Examination, unless he/she has passed the Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also Relaxation up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed up-to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
PSCSCCE 2020 Selection Procedure
- PSCSCCE 2020 Comprise Three Stage Selection Procedure . The Candidates Needs to qualify These all Three Stages to Be Successful . Check Below…….
- PSCSCCE 2020 Prelim Exam ( 1st Stage )
- PSCSCCE 2020 Main Exam ( 2nd Stage )
- Interview ( Final Stage )
PSCSCCE 2020 Exam Pattern
- PSCSCCE 2020 Prelims : The preliminary competitive examination will consist of two papers of 200 marks each and shall comprise of objective type (Multiple choice) questions. The details are as follows:
- Paper –I General Studies : Total Question :100 , Total Marks : 200 , Each Question will be of 2 Marks.
- Paper – II Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) : Total Question 80, Total Marks : 200 , Each Question will Be of 2.5 Marks .
- Both the papers will be of objective type Multiple choice questions.
- Duration of each paper for preliminary examination will be two hours. However, Persons with disability candidates will be given additional 40 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in the written preliminary examination test, however there may be negative marking for any objections to the Answer Key found false/frivolous/not supported by authentic evidence.
- The question paper shall be bilingual and shall be printed in English (Roman script) and Punjabi (Gurumukhi script) except for questions where candidates’ proficiency in language is to be tested.
PSCSCCE 2020 Mains Exam : Procedure and scheme for the Main Examination:
- Punjabi (in Gurmukhi Script) Compulsory (of 10+2
Standard) : 100 Marks
- English Compulsory (of 10+2 standard) : 100 Marks
- Essay : 150 Marks
- General Studies Paper-I (History, Geography and Society ) : 250 Marks
- General Studies Paper-II (Indian Constitution &
Polity, Governance and International Relations) : 250 Marks
- General Studies Paper-III (Economy, Statistics and
Security issues) : 250 Marks
- General Studies Paper-IV (Science & Technology,
Environment, Problem Solving and Decision
Making) : 250 Marks
- Interview : 150 Marks
Grand Total : 1500 Marks
- Note:-All papers shall be descriptive in nature and duration of each paper will be three hours. Visually impaired candidates will, however, be allowed an extra time of sixty minutes in each paper.
- The main competitive examination shall include seven compulsory papers.
- Candidates will have the option to attempt all the papers, except the language papers in Punjabi or English medium.
- Candidates exercising the option to answer Papers in Punjabi language may, if they so desire, give English version within brackets of only the description of the technical terms, if any, in addition to the version in Punjabi language.
- The question papers other than language papers will be set in English. However, when any candidate opts for attempting any paper(s) in Punjabi medium, the question papers shall be printed in Punjabi accordingly
PSCSCCE 2020 Syllabus pdf | Punjab PCS Syllabus pdf | Punjab Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2020
Role of Punjab PCS Syllabus pdf | PSCSCCE Syllabus Pdf is Very Important . It Helps Candidates To Crack Punjab PCS Exam 2020 . The Interested Candidates can Check and DOwnload Punjab PCS Syllabus pdf By Clicking The link given Below….
1. Everyday Science: States of matter, structure of atom, versatile nature of carbon. Acids, bases, salts,
corrosion in metals, action of soaps.
Life on Earth – evolution, marine & terrestrial life. Human body and life processes, nutrition, disease – its causes & prevention, infectious diseases, lifestyle diseases.
Public health initiatives, mother and child health, immunisation & vaccination, HIVAIDS, TB, polio etc.
Force-laws of motion & gravitation, Archimedes principle. Energy – kinetic & potential.
Light – reflection & refraction – concepts and applications. Sound – propagation & reflection- concepts and applications. Electric current – concepts and applications.
Computers and telecommunication – concepts and applications.
2. Environmental studies: Composition and structure of the atmosphere. Solar system – heat balance & temperature. Atmospheric circulation & weather system, water cycle. Climate change – fossil fuels, greenhouse gases, renewable energy, clean development mechanism, carbon credits. Water – oceans, rivers, glaciers, lakes, groundwater etc. Biodiversity & conservation. Soil – types, crops, food chain etc. Pollution and toxicity etc.
3. Political theory & international order: Basic concept of freedom, equality, social justice, rights & duties, citizenship, nationalism, secularism etc. United Nations and its organs/agencies, other international organisations like the World Bank, IMF, WTO, EU, G20, BRICS etc. and their role in the World peace, trade & development.
4. Indian polity: Basic features, provisions, schedules of the Indian Constitution, key amendments.
Panchayati Raj. Elections – People’s Representation Act, electoral reforms. Rise of regionalism and coalition politics.
Armed challenges to the Indian state since independence.
5. History of India: The Indus valley civilisation. The Aryan and the Vedic age. Jainism and Buddhism.
The Maurya Gupta periods.Advent of Islam and Sultanate period (political, social & cultural). The Bhakti
Movement. The Mughals (political, social & cultural till Aurangzeb). The coming of the European Powers and the advent of the British rule.The Mutiny of 1857.The British rule and the Indian National Movement (1857-1947)
World History: The Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution in Europe. The American Revolution 1776.
The French Revolution 1789.The Russian Revolution 1917.World Wars I & II.
6. Indian Economy: Indian economic development (1950-1991) – key economic policies, public sector dominance, bank nationalisation etc. Five year plans – key goals and main achievements. Liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation era since 1991 – key policies, decisions and results. Performance of Indian economy since 1991 – Growth, fiscal & revenue deficits, trade, commerce & balance of payments, inflation, growth of service sector.
Key challenges and responses – agriculture and food security, industrialization, poverty alleviation & employment, rural & urban infrastructure, social sector –health, education etc.
7. Geography:Population – distribution, density, growth and comparison. Migration –types, causes and consequences.
Human development. Human settlements. Land resources and agriculture. Water resources.Mineral and energy resources.Manufacturing industries.Planning and sustainable development in India. Transport and communication.
International trade. Geographical perspective on selected issues and problems.
8. Current events of national and international importance.
a) Geography: Geographical and agro-climatic regions, rivers, water resources, sharing of waters,
demographics, human development indices
b) People, Society and Culture: Major personalities in history of Punjab, religious movements, major
religions & spiritual personalities, Punjabi literature, folklore, performing arts, fine arts and crafts.
c) History: Sufis, saints and gurus, Lodhis and Mughals, Sikh rulers, the British
period, nationalist movement in Punjab, Punjab in independent India.
d) Economy: Agriculture, animal husbandry, industrial & service sectors, major occupations, development & economic growth, public finance (including central-state fiscal issues), public sector institutions, cooperatives etc.
PSCSCCE Paper –II (Civil Services Aptitude Test) | Punjab PCS Syllabus pdf
1. Reading comprehension; Punjabi and English language comprehension, antonyms and synonyms, grammar and sentence formation.
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills
3. Logical reasoning, analytical and mental ability
4. Basic numerical skills; numbers, magnitudes, percentages, numerical relation
5. Data analysis; Graphic presentations, charts, tables, spreadsheets.
Note: The topics listed in the syllabus are only indicative for the general guidance of the candidates and cannot be deemed as exhaustive list.
Punjab PCS 2020 Minimum Passing Marks
- No candidate shall be eligible to appear in the interview unless he/she obtains 45% marks in the aggregate of all the papers (read 40 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) including at least 25% marks in each paper provided that if in any main competitive examination, a sufficient number of candidates do not obtain 45% marks in the aggregate (read 40 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes), the Commission may at their discretion lower this percentage to not below 40% (read 35 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes), however, the minimum percentage for each paper shall remain unchanged.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the competitive examination unless he obtains at least 45% marks in the aggregate in the main examination including interview marks (Read 40 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) except in the case of any main competitive examination for which this percentage has been lowered to not less than 40% (Read 35 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) by the Commission in which case the qualifying percentage shall be as determined by the Commission .
PSCSCCE Previous Paper Papers | PSCSCCE Sample Paper
- You Can Download PPSC Civil Services Previous Papers . PPSC Civil Services old Papers Plays An Important Role To Crack PSCSCCE 2020 Exam . Punjab PCS Previous Question Papers Helps To Under Stand exam Depth. To Download PPSC Civil Services exam Previous Papers.
- PPSC Civil Services Previous Papers
Punjab PCS 2020 Exam Date | PSCSCCE 2020 Exam Date
- Finally Punjab PCS Exam Date 2020 is Released and Punjab PCS Exam 2020 will Be Held on 11 October 2020 . The Interested Candidates Can Check or Download PSCSCCE 2020 Exam Date by Clicking The Link Given Below….
- Punjab PCS Exam Date
PSCSCCE 2020 FAQ
- What is PSCSCCE 2020 ?
– PSCSCCE 2020 Stands For Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination-2020 .
2. What is Last Date of PSCSCCE 2020 ?
– Last Date for PSCSCCE 2020 is 30 June 2020 .
3. How many vacancies are there for Deputy Superintendent of Police ( DSP ), BDPO , Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts (PSCSCCE-2020) ?
-There are currently 77 Various vacancies like Deputy Superintendent of Police ( DSP ), BDPO , Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts (PSCSCCE-2020) .
4.What is the Age Limit for PSCSCCE-2020 ?
03 years for OBC candidates
5.Is Punjab Civil Services exam held every year?