The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also Known as IBPS, is a Recruitment body that was Organised For recruitment and placement of talented young Indian Graduates in All public sector banks in India includes NABARD , SIDBI . It also provides standardized systems for Candidate’s assessment and result processing services to organizations.
IBPS is under Control by a board that includes nominees from various government organisations such as the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, IIT Mumbai, IIBF, NIBM, IBA and PSB .
IBPS Survives to banks in the Both Sectors ie. public and private . It also serves Many other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, Insurance companies, Academic institutions like Universities , and both private- and state-owned companies.
The services offered by IBPS are –
- IBPS Provides assistance in conducting examinations for recruitment and promotion .
- IBPS Assessment centers that help organisations to identifying the knowledge and skills of Candidates for the their suitable positions .
- IBPS Designed Personality assessment Tests including group exercises and interviews to identify the Applicant ’ higher cognitive skills .
- IBPS Training Modules cum Plans for senior staff to help develop Best of their observational and interviewing skills .
- IBPS Workshops cum Personal Labs for people who design their own question papers .
- IBPS provides the lists of experts who can conduct interviews or group exercises effectively for Entire Recruitment Process.
It is Fully Functional Since 2012 beside was set up in 1984 . IBPS is awarded Autonomous Status By Govt of India.