How To apply PAN Card Online ?
How to Apply Online PAN Card
- Logon to NSDL or UTI portal to access the online PAN application form (49A)
- Read through the guidelines
- Select the category from the drop down menu in the bottom of the page and click on ‘next’, which will take you to the page where Form 49 A is displayed.
- Ensure to fill up the form in English only and asterisk (*) marked fields are all mandatory
- Applicants are required to provide their A O code details in the application form (details can be obtained from clicking on the A O code details link provided in the online form).
- Fill up the details like complete name with prefix, gender, date of birth, address and other required information.
- Ensure to select the correct document type that you are enclosing as a proof ( checklist of proofs accepted are available in the official website)
- Recheck and edit if there are any corrections
- Select the appropriate mode of fee payment and proceed to pay. Rs.107 is the fee charged for the dispatch of PAN to Indian communication address. Rs.994 is the fee charged for the dispatch of PAN to communication address outside India. Payment can be made through credit card or net banking online.
- In case of online application, attach all the scanned copy of proofs and submit the application
- In case the service provider is UTI, post the envelope to nearest UTIITSL office address (any one of Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai or New Delhi regions) for processing and issuance of PAN Card.