AFCAT 2 2020 Notification | Official Syllabus Download Now
AFCAT 2 2020 | Notification pdf | Download AFCAT Syllabus 2020 pdf
- Indian Air Force has Released a AFCAT 02/2020 Notification pdf and AFCAT 2020 Syllabus pdf | AFCAT Syllabus pdf for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2021.
- This Page provides you all Information About Latest AFCAT 2020 Notification pdf and Recruitment process ( Online Application Forms , Eligibility Criteria , Admit Card , Exam Pattern , Exam Date , AFCAT 2020 Syllabus pdf , Answer Key , Merit List , Cut Off and AFCAT 2020 Result etc . ). Read The Post Till Very End.
Key Dates and Links
|Name of Exam||AFCAT 2 2020|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Starting Date of Online Application||15 June 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||14 July 2020|
|Date of Admit Card||16 Sep 2020|
|Date of Exam||03 , 04 , 05 OCT 2020|
|Fee Details||Rs 250|
Fee Mode : online
|Age Limit||For Flying Branch : 20-24 Years|
For Ground Duty : 20-26 Years
|Qualification||Flying Branch : 10+2 PCM with 50% Marks .|
Ground Duty : 10+2 PCM with 50% Marks and Four Year Graduation in Engineering.
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
AFCAT 2 Syllabus pdf | AFCAT 2020 Syllabus pdf | Download AFCAT Syllabus pdf
Role of AFCAT 2020 Syllabus pdf is very Important and Indian Air Force Released AFCAT Syllabus 2020 in pdf Format .The Interested Candidates Check and Download AFCAT Syllabus pdf by Clicking The Links Given Below….
English. Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
General Awareness. History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
Numerical Ability. Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance(Trains/Boats & Streams).
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
AFCAT Exam Checklist
- A Print out of the AFCAT 2020 Admit Card.
2. Read and Follow the ‘Important Information For Candidates’.
3. Strictly Follow ‘COVID – 19 Advisory For Candidates’.
4. Sign yourself the self-declaration for COVID-19 provided in a column on the first page of the admit card.
5. Follow the COVID-19 Guidelines on exam Day.
Importance of Admit Card
Due to Implemations of Covid -19 Measures ,, Now candidates are advised to download the Latest AFCAT 2020 Admit card.
AFCAT Admit Card an important document Because it Consist of Exam Information like timing and Venue and COVID-19 advisory for candidate on the exam Day . Also along with it , Each aspirant Must have to carry a hard copy of all the three paged admit card with themselves . Under no circumstances, Any candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. However No Means of Other admit Cards Will Be allowed .C
Step 1: Visit the official website ie. afcat.cdac.in .
Step 2 : Click The Link Admit Cards .
Next Step 3 : Provide login Details like Application Number , Date of Birth , Password etc.
Step 4 : Download Your Admit Card.
Step 5 : Take Two Print out of it. one For Exam and One For Future Reference .
|Download AFCAT Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mock Test||Click Here|
|Join us @ Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join us @ Telegram||Click Here|
|Follow us @ Facebook||Click Here|
What I Can Carry at the exam centre?
AFCAT 2020 Aspirants will be required to carry the below-mentioned items at the examination centre.
- Admit Card.
2. Mask on face.
3. Gloves on hand.
4. Personal water bottle .
5. Personal hand sanitizer
6. ID Proof
Note : Identification Proof May be (Aadhaar card, Ration card, Passport, PAN card, Driving license . Also along with it, Voter ID)
Last days of AFCAT 2020 Exam are very crucial to Bring out the performance . However, We Advised candidates to make the best use of it. Also Along with it, We are Providing few last-minute tips which will Help aspirants score better.
- Revision: Revise each and every topic, before the exam.
- Mock Test: Try Mock Test( Given Above) to Improve your speed and Accuracy.
- Refrain from starting any new topic: Candidates are advised not to start a New topic just before the exam. However, This will only increase their stress level.
- Take care Yourself: A stressed Person cannot score well . therefore, aspirants are advised to take care of Yourself and should not miss meals and sleep.